Friday, August 19, 2011

Exhibitor Spotlight: Tari Zarka



Aspiring Artists of the Earth
Tari Zarka
Dublin, PA

Years with Doylestown Arts Festival:

3 years

Website: 
www.aaote.com

Facebook:
Aspiring Artists of the Earth

Favorite Place to Visit in Bucks County:
There are too many amazing places to mention them all. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy our parks systems.

Favorite Thing to Do in Doylestown:
Make glass in my studio! After that it would have to be spending time at the parks with my friends.

About the Artist and the Work (What/who has inspired you?):
What drives me to create is what motivates me to be the best person I can be: mood enhancement. When I create something – whether it is a piece of glass, a painting, or a smile on someone’s face – my life’s burdens are lifted. I am also driven by the knowledge that my creations enhance the moods of those who receive them.

I find inspiration everywhere – in the glorious landscape, through the face of adversity, within the cashier at a convenience store, etc. Everything and everyone offers a chance for us to learn and grow.

Ever since I started creating art in the far away corners of my family’s hosiery mill in Bucks County, I have searched to find ways to love what I do each and every day. If something from me inspires another to move toward a life of happiness then I feel that I have done my job. This is the current in my artistic evolution.

Samples of Work:





No comments:

Post a Comment