Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Exhibitor Spotlight: Mark T. Malak


The Barnwood Gallery
Mark T. Malak
Greenfield Township, PA


Years with Doylestown Arts Festival:

First Year

Website:

About the Artist:
I do oil paintings, pencil drawings and photographs of nature, landscapes and wildlife.  But I also take pictures of whatever catches my eye.  I have a lot of variety in my work, dealing with many subjects that people can relate to.  I've been displaying my work at art shows for six years and I've been painting for twenty years. 

About the Work (What/who has inspired you?):
"I've been enjoying the outdoors for most of my life.  Camping, hiking, fishing and hunting have all been a major part of my life.  Being outdoors so much has inspired me to create artwork that relates to places I've seen and enjoyed.

Samples of Work:





No comments:

Post a Comment