Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Exhibitor Spotlight: Jennifer Webb



Warmglass Designs
Jennifer Webb
Amissville, VA

Years with Doylestown Arts Festival:
1 year

Facebook:

Favorite Place to Visit in Bucks County:
My cousin Chip Krauss! Hart Ave.

Favorite Thing to Do in Doylestown:
Eat Blue Chicken at Chips' with his family and other assorted family that comes to town for Doylestown's big fair!

About the Artist:
I have been fusing glass for about 10 years. I take classes regularly to further develop my skills, technique and style. I have recently moved from the 'city' of Fairfax Va. to the 'country' of Amissville Va. It has been a welcomed change and great inspiration for my work.

About the Work (What/who has inspired you?):
I am inspired by the colors in summer foliage and the natural design of everything growing around me. A glass artist Giles Bettison has been of great inspiration in how I put some of my components together. Classes by Roger Thomas, Richard La Londe and Brock Craig have furthered my ability to bring whats swirling around in my head out to the glass.

Samples of Work:

No comments:

Post a Comment