Monday, September 05, 2011

Exhibitor Spotlight: Shannon Presti


Shannon Presti Photography
& The Doylestown Store

Shannon Presti
Doylestown, PA

Years with Doylestown Arts Festival:

5 years

Website:
www.shannonprestiphotography.com

www.thedoylestownstore.com

Facebook:
Shannon Presti Photography
The Doylestown Store


Favorite Place to Visit in Bucks County:

I LOVE Henry Mercer everything! I think we are so lucky to have such an incredible, unique history here. Bucks County is blessed with such beautiful landscapes, architecture, history and people.

Favorite Thing to Do in Doylestown:
I am obsessed with Jules Thin Crust Pizza. I would eat it everyday if I could. I love all their creative flavor combinations, as well as the awesome organic bonus! I am also a bit obsessed with Raymer's chocolates. I love that Raymer's is family owned, super friendly and super delicious. The dark chocolate caramel covered pretzel sticks are to die for! Lilies of the Field, Poor Richard's, and A Special Gift are some more Doylestown faves. And you might see me at Mugg's every once in a while. ;)

About the Artist:
Born and raised in Doylestown, PA- I have a huge family that have been my biggest supporters and fans, God bless them all. I attended Arizona State where I studied art education and photography. Fell in love with the southwest, but missed the four seasons (autumn mostly) and came back home. I've been shooting wedding photography for over 7 years and LOVE to do it! I LOVE and need to travel and find that different cultures inspire and amaze me.

About the Work (What/who has inspired you?):
I have been inspired by many people; my mother who has always been crafty and interested in art, my father who inspires the business side of me as well as encouraging me to do what i'm passionate about, my grandfathers who have shown me by example that having your own business is work and perseverance, my brother who always 'ups my resale value' and most of all my sister who is inspiring in everything she does, she motivates me and inspires me with all the beauty that she is.

Samples of Work:





No comments:

Post a Comment