Thursday, September 08, 2011

Exhibitor Spotlight: Jennifer Roche

Bezalel Jewels
Jennifer Roche
Philadelphia, PA

Years with Doylestown Arts Festival:

 3 years

Website:
www.bezaleljewels.etsy.com

Facebook:
Bezalel Jewels

Favorite Place to Visit in Bucks County:
I love Washington Crossing Historical Park! What an amazing piece of American and Pennsylvania history.

Favorite Thing to Do in Doylestown:
Enjoy the natural beauty and shop!

About the Artist:
I am a stay at home mom of 3 wonderful kids with a passion for metals and stones.I hope to inspire other moms to use their gifts and not loose themselves as they raise thier families. I am so blessed to create jewelry that are small sculptures and works of art. They are art to wear rather than hang on the wall. Really the best canvas is the wonderful women who wear them. I hope to make women feel like a million dollars even in jeans!

About the Work (What/who has inspired you?):
I love using unique stones, especially sparkly druzies. I am especially enamored with raw and natural stones and like to push the limits with them. The stones dictate the piece for me.

Inspiration finds itself in many forms. Sometimes my children inspire me, some times it is my faith, sometimes it is nature around me.

Samples of Work:




No comments:

Post a Comment