Friday, September 16, 2011

Exhibitor Spotlight: Claudia McGill

Claudia McGill Art
Claudia McGill
Wyncote, PA

Years with Doylestown Arts Festival:

10 years

Website:
www.claudiamcgill.com

Facebook:
Claudia McGill

Favorite Place to Visit in Bucks County:
Fonthill; Mercer Museum; Moravian Tile Works.

Favorite Thing to Do in Doylestown:
Walk around looking at the wonderful buildings and finding new quirky shops and restaurants.

About the Artist:
I'm a self-taught artist working in collage/mixed media and in clay. I make collages from found papers as well as papers I've painted. My clay work is handbuilt and features tiles and sculptures. No matter what I'm working on, my motto is, "Give it a try and see what happens!"


About the Work (What/who has inspired you?):
I enjoy looking at all kinds of art and I think I've learned something from almost any artist's work I've viewed. I'm inspired to keep working just because I think it's so much fun to make art.

Samples of Work:




No comments:

Post a Comment