Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Exhibitor Spotlight: Nurit Bland


Sew Designed & Unique Gifts
Nurit Bland
Doylestown, PA

Years with Doylestown Arts Festival:

12 years

Facebook:
Sew Designed & Unique Gifts

Favorite Place to Visit in Bucks County:
I love driving on all of the back roads and visiting all of the quaint towns that dot Bucks County.

Favorite Thing to Do in Doylestown:
Go to the Farmer's Market Saturday morning.

About the Artist:

I have been interested in art my whole life. My father was a commercial artist and my mother a seamstress. I have been doing art shows for the last 12 years and just opened a shop in Doylestown, featuring 20 local artists and crafters.

About the Work (What/who has inspired you?):
Fabrics, I just love fabrics - the texture and colors have unlimited possibilities!

Samples of Work:




No comments:

Post a Comment