Monday, July 22, 2013

Exhibitor Spotlight: Tonya Perri

Tonya Perri
10 Valley View Dr
 
Years of Participation in the Arts Fest: 
3rd Year

Website:
About the Artist or Work:
Tonya Lov Jewelry began in my workshop in Collegeville Pennsylvania. My interests in abstract painting and three dimensional arts blossomed into my love for hand painting and sculpting my porcelain clay. I have been creating my porcelain and beaded jewelry for almost 20 years.  My jewelry designs are lightweight, fun, funky, textured and at the same time they have an earthy flair to them. Each piece is hand crafted from kiln-fired porcelain clay, hand painted with a white gold luster, and finished with a variety of beads,chains, and cords.
Where do you find your inspiration?
I get a lot of my inspiration from nature with all the colors and the textures that surround our environment. I also am inspired by people. When someone loves my jewelry it makes me so happy that I just want to keep creating to make more people happy.

photo (28).JPG photo (30).JPGTonyas pictur 019.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment