Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Exhibitor Spotlight: Staci L. Smith


Staci Louise Originals
Staci L. Smith
Pennsburg, PA

Years with Doylestown Arts Festival:

3 years

Website:
www.stacilouiseoriginals.com

Facebook:
Staci Louise Originals

Favorite Place to Visit in Bucks County:
Peace Valley Park and Nockamixon State Park

Favorite Thing to Do in Doylestown:
Shop

About the Artist:
I am a self taught, multi-media jewelry designer. I stay at home with my three kids, and make jewelry. I feel pretty blessed to get to do what I love.

About the Work (What/who has inspired you?):
Nature and its many shapes, textures and forms - that's what inspires my designs. I love beachcombing and looking at all the little treasures the sea has washed up. I try to capture the little wonders I see in nature, in my jewelry designs.

I work in sheet metals, metal clay, sea glass and gemstones. I also love to use art beads that are hand made by fellow artists in my designs. My designs are eclectic and one of a kind.

Samples of Work:

No comments:

Post a Comment